Hermes Carmencita for Small Agenda?

louislover260

Jan 16, 2008
I just bought a LV Small Agenda... a special one in fact! :yahoo: However, I wanted to get a bookmark for it and thought, "what better way to mark a page than with Hermes?"

So I thought I'd get the Hermes Carmencita for it, but not sure what size will be best, I know what color I want, I'm leaning to Blue Jean, that will really compliment the special parts of the agenda. (Was that a good enough hint as to which agenda I bought?)

Does anyone here use the Carmencita in their agenda?

I just bought a LV Small Agenda... a special one in fact! :yahoo: However, I wanted to get a bookmark for it and thought, "what better way to mark a page than with Hermes?"

So I thought I'd get the Hermes Carmencita for it, but not sure what size will be best, I know what color I want, I'm leaning to Blue Jean, that will really compliment the special parts of the agenda. (Was that a good enough hint as to which agenda I bought?)

Does anyone here use the Carmencita in their agenda?

Ok, I'm an agenda fanatic, so I'm really curious as to which agenda you got :graucho:

I saw one person in the agenda club with the carmencita, but I'm not sure which size it was...

The Hermes carmencitas are really nice, and the leather is so soft.

The carmencita comes in two sizes, so the size of the agenda will influence which one.

I would suggest going into the Hermes store and trying one out. :biggrin:

Thanks JustinCredible! I probably won't be into the store until about the end of May. I think the PM size should work... Do you know if the hardware can be done in gold? I've only seen palladium.

Awww... poor Crystal! I'll just tell you. I got the Groom Agenda in blue on eBay last night!!! So excited, I loved this line, and went a little bid happy. But nevertheless I won it! So I think the blue jean would be a PERFECT match for the blue stripe and interior!