Hermes Capitales - Opinions?

AStarN20Pearls

Why not? Indulge.
O.G.
Dec 23, 2007
I am in love with the Hermes Capitales enamel bracelets. I know that I want the grey/brown/blue combination and the grey/black/white/red combination. However, I am having the most difficult time deciding between the thinnest size or the medium size. I think the thinnest size would look great paired with my Yurman bangles and the medium size would look great alone and/or with my Yurman bangles.

Can someone please post modeling pictures? I know a lot of you wear Hermes and Yurman. Or, if you pair your enamels with some other designer/jewelry I would love to see those pictures too.

TIA

Wow, thanks! I'd been looking for a pictures only thread of enamels. I don't know how I missed it. Unfortunately, there was only one modeling picture and no modeling pictures of stacking the bracelets. Hopefully, this thread will remain open and someone will post pics.

^^^ Thats ok! Both threads are in the clubhouse bit,and not on the main pages,and the clubhouse is stuffed with all kinds of threads,you could spend days wandering about in there putting your wishlist together!!

Hope someone can post the pics you need to help you! x

2223698994_1675bc23f8.jpg

i have this and i love that its not too busy and it helped that its in a neutral color and i can match it with my other enamel bangles :biggrin:

dreamdoll: That is very pretty the way you paired the bracelets together. That is the exact bracelet that is on my list next. I think it will be beautiful with my Damier Azur Louis Vuitton; my favorite purse.

I just don't know why it's so hard to find other bracelets to group it with. Does the white bracelet not limit you to white clothes?