Hermes Canvas Totes

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi I'm not very knowledgeable about Hermes. I hope someone can help me on this. Well I've been to Japan so many times and a lot of people are holding Hermes Canvas Totes. They are real, even my brother has it and are sold at the actual Hermes stores in Japan. I wanted to know if I can purchase them in New York, and to know how much the MM or GM would cost. And what lines are available. Thank you in advance. :yahoo:

2. Do you mean Fourre-Tout? If so, I believe NYC has them on the 3rd floor. Don't know the prices, though.

3. retail is $430

4. Deauville Tote:

DeauvillePareurs.JPG
  5. [​IMG]

fourre tout MM

the one you posted looks like "her line"..I assume the price is similiar?

6. they all look the same, don't they? LOL!

7. ^LOL so true. and yup..they are EVERYWHERE in Japan!

8. And I love them to death !

I have 4 !!

There was a rumour that it will be discontinued so I went on a rmpage and bot 4 different size.
    Hey, they are cheap and really GOOD !!! :yahoo: :yahoo:

9. discontinued? I'd better grab some more.......

10. Yep, the one she posted is from the Herline line. I'm not sure about pricing.

11. I totally adore. Still looking for one one eBay.

12. does the fourre tout come in a small size? like around 13x9 aprox

13. This the first time I have seen the tote, it is nice.
    I can use one.

14. know reading this thread a tote would be a awesome starter Hermes bag for me...get my feet wet:lol: :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice