Hermes Calgary

Hi ladies. Just moved here. Does anybody happen to know if Calgary has spending quota and if they also have quota bags per year? Is bollide included in the quota?
Each H customer can get only one BK or C per year and each customer can only have one account. Bolide is not consider to be a quota bag... And I'm not sure what is the current spending amount for getting a quota bag at Calgary so you may need to ask a SA when you make appointment and visit store

Hi thanks for all the info but a quick question...do you have to be from Alberta to score a birkin in Calgary?Or can you be out from toronto and still have a chance to score a bag, really don’t like the nasty staff in toronto!

Hallo!

I just joined and I apologize in advance for mistakes made, but, does anyone know if online orders placed through Hermes.ca count towards purchase history ( as in getting closer towards a Kelly Bag) or if a purchase history can be only established through in person boutique purchases?
Hermes Calgary is where I have a purchase history, hence posting this query on this particular thread.
Again, apologies for missed etiquette.

Hallo!

I just joined and I apologize in advance for mistakes made, but, does anyone know if online orders placed through Hermes.ca count towards purchase history ( as in getting closer towards a Kelly Bag) or if a purchase history can be only established through in person boutique purchases?
Hermes Calgary is where I have a purchase history, hence posting this query on this particular thread.
Again, apologies for missed etiquette.
No unfortunately online purchases does not count towards pre spend for quota bags

Reactions: chaojixyy
I confirmed from several ppl that online purchases are under one profile that can be accessed from the store.
So all online purchases reflects your buying history to your sa
Is this new or country specific? Or do you mean having your SA do the online order for you to have the items picked up in store? The online purchase history can be accessed for sure and can be taken into consideration by SM I think, last I was told (by my SA actually) the spend technically doesn’t help bring SA commission or help the store with their sales so it technically doesn’t count as pre spend in that sense. I mean I could be wrong but many has asked this question in the H relationship thread and has also said it doesn’t count. You can probably confirm with your SA as well. H is always a mystery.

Last edited:
Reactions: femme225