Hermes Cafe Bon Temps~Good Times Cafe

Has anyone read Counterfeit by Kirstin Chen? It's a book from Reese's Book Club. It is a story all about the luxury handbag market and had some twists I was not expecting. I would love to know if any other TPF members read the book and what they thought about it.

I am reading it right now. It really moves along. I am enjoying that it's set in San Francisco and the stores and locales are places I'm familiar with.

I am reading it now, and I also live in the Bay Area! It has been a really fun read and I am zooming right through. Just my kind of book - escapist plot mixed in with some sharp social commentary.

I visited in 2012, 2013, 2015 first got a Mykonos blue Jypsiere, than next year black shoulder Kelly, in 2015 Blanc 30 B. I just came back now from Cannes with a K 28 Rouge de coeur.
I don’t know how it works, but a funny story, 20 years ago I was explaining to my husband and his friend how difficult is to buy a H bag. They both didn’t believe me, thinking that the bag is so expensive it should be easily available. We were in Puerto Banús Spain, they said let’s try, there is a boutique.. we entered and I told the SA that I’d like to buy a K, retourne, black, 35, togo , the SA said, just a moment and came back with the exact same bag, my husband and his friend started laughing at me. That was my first bag. I remember they shows us a Red B 30 cm, but I was set on my black K.
I heard men will get offer easier (husband or boyfriend) than us woman going I spending loads of $$ money before getting offered a quota bag.

Reactions: emmaloveshermes