Hermes Cafe Bon Temps~Good Times Cafe

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I love this! Does it come in white gold?

2. I have never seen it in white gold. I could ask.

3. Thanks for offering :smile: but I can inquire. Your selection of jewelry and clothes is fabulous!

4. Thanks! I loved the turquoise chèvre so much that I treated myself to the matching Bearn wallet and key case.

5. You are really too kind. I'm not creative or artistic at all so I feel like I'm fumbling my way through my selections. But I like them so that's all that counts I suppose.

obsessedwhermes likes this.
  6. You are too modest, PbP. I forgot to mention your fabulous bags and shoes too! I don't consider your well thought out purchases as fumbling. You are in tune to what you like and you stick with it. The bracelet is a perfect example. And you are one of the most stylish ladies on this forum.

7. +1

8. You took the words right of my mouth as I was thinking the same thing! PbP's style is always classy with some unique and interesting twist, I'm a huge fan :smile:

Mininana, BBC, prepster and 2 others like this.
  9. thank you guys

10. Agree!

11. +1

12. Here are some mind stretching color combinations.
    http://alldaychic.com/great-color-combinations/

I came across this link because of a set of pins that pinterest sent me on paint colors. The cover picture on one of the pins looked just like my closet., so I started browsing the pins. You might find some pleasing but less heart stopping combinations by browsing the pins. Paint or clothes-- It is all color combinations that work. I am not bashing the above link. I think any one combination would be great. Seeing them all together is a bit much for me.

Here is the paint color link. As one jewel tone person to another, I think just seeing the colors will make you happy.
    https://www.pinterest.com/ayorgason/paint-colors/?utm_campaign=rdboards&e_t=cbe119af74024d6f9e698a0686fcc14a&utm_content=254312778897277461&utm_source=31&utm_term=8&utm_medium=2004

nicole0612, prepster and Genie27 like this.
  13. Wow great charts! I did see some unexpected, for me, color combos on the alldaychic. It gave me something to consider. I have evolved into two categories 1. blends of the same shade or 2. The pop of unexpected color. On the whole I don't like to match everything up especially when it comes to bags and shoes. Here is a phrase that will bring terror into the hearts of women of a certain age and I heard it from one of the ladies who took care of my late mother: Matching shoes and bags is the nursing home look! Yikes!! Could it get worse than that? No need to rush that look IMO!

BBC likes this.
  14. Very true! Lovely style always!

15. I like both of those looks. same shade and pop of color

GK By the time we get to the nursing home, non matching bags and shoes will be the nursing home look.

FizzyWater, BBC and prepster like this.