Hermes Cafe Bon Temps~Good Times Cafe

1. Iconic says it all, doesn't it?

Pocketbook Pup likes this.
  2. Here are some modeling photos of my chain d'ancre enchainee bracelet. It's not a popular piece but I love it,.

IMG_1492693265.354824.jpg IMG_1492693277.926667.jpg

ari, Mininana, BBC and 11 others like this.
  3. The bracelet is like a hinged bangle. This is how it looks open IMG_1492705288.870734.jpg IMG_1492705296.704053.jpg

ari, BBC, HoneyLocks and 10 others like this.
  4. OK, I pulled out the BJ and the turquoise and I have to admit that they are much closer in color than my mind's eye remembered. They are still different to me on a personal level. The inside the house picture shows more of a difference between them than the outside in the
    sun picture. The Bolide is chevre and the Trim is togo.

bag10.JPG

bag11.JPG bag12.jpg
  5. Since I mentioned the jaune St. Jacques, I thought I would post a picture of that as well. Here is a J Crew jacket with it that is the most adorable thing ever. I hated the brass buttons on it so I changed them to red with a flower. bag4.JPG bag3.JPG

bag5.JPG

6. How very interesting! I have never seen this fabrication before. Chaine d'ancre is one of my favorites.

prepster likes this.
  7. Thanks. That's why I'm showing it. It's not a common piece. I had asked my local SA to get this and two other bracelets in for me to choose. Her response: we have the other two to pick from. I was able to try this is paris and it's the one I chose.

Mininana and prepster like this.
  8. Pocketbook Pup likes this.
  9. I love the color of the bolide. Yummy. Thanks for posting.

prepster likes this.
  10. prepster and Pocketbook Pup like this.
  11. Your trim looks just like mine in Clemence. No hint of turquoise.

However, that Bolide is very cute!!!

prepster and gracekelly like this.
  12. Pocketbook Pup likes this.
  13. Very informative post, thank you. They are both extremely pretty (your BJ does not have the grey tones to it). Thanks for taking the effort to post the photos, especially the sunlight one.

prepster likes this.
  14. I am laughing so hard!!! I bought this jacket awhile back because it looked so cute in a ad I saw. Then I got it and the buttons were horrible! Like junk shop quality metal. So I sent it back. I wish I had the ability and willpower to change the buttons, but sadly I don't.

prepster likes this.
  15. Too funny! Yes the buttons were horrific. The ones I found are perfect and keep the flower theme going too. I found them on the internet. I am treating this like a jean jacket.

prepster and nicole0612 like this.