Hermes Cabasellier Thread

ooh what colour do you have in mind? i want anything in grey, etoupe, etain, gris meyer etc. its funny cause somehow i have had no luck with grey bags while gold bags always comes up to me. luckily gold is my absolute fav color from H :loveeyes: but i still want to add a grey bag to my collection!
That is just too funny. My wish list was Etoupe / Etain with GHW and I was offered a Gris Meyer in mini 2424 - I was stunned by the color, so now Gris Meyer is on the list too! I didn’t take the 2424 as I don’t like the shape enough. And yes I also have seen more gold Bolide than grey!!! My mom and I share our collections and so far the only grey bag from Hermes in the collection is an Etain Cherche Midi with GHW - it’s literally the most elegant bag Hermes has ever made, IMHO. Grey bags in the right style are actually hard to come by. Hoping to add a Birkin 25 (fingers crossed) in etoupe GHW this year. But who knows!

Reactions: pris_0727
Hi Cabasellier friends! Hope you are all doing well. It is getting warmer here where I live. I took the bag out today along with the custom insert I ordered from Original Club. It fits perfectly!!! This is the suedette version instead of felt, so it keeps the bag soft and body hugging.
2EF15B92-0994-46D6-ACE8-8D79EE001D37.jpeg

Hi Cabasellier friends! Hope you are all doing well. It is getting warmer here where I live. I took the bag out today along with the custom insert I ordered from Original Club. It fits perfectly!!! This is the suedette version instead of felt, so it keeps the bag soft and body hugging.
View attachment 5354838
Hi edgar.kings. It looks good. Can you tell me how many inches below the top of the bag the insert ends?

I just thought this bag style is so underrated for its versatility and simplicity. Recently got the Cabasellier 46cm in Ebene Faubourg Barenia (a dream leather & color combo of mine for workhorse bags). Should I wear it with or without my handmade doggy charm to remind me of my doggy friends?

View attachment 5295783

View attachment 5295784
This is an absolutely wondrous bag. I had no idea it existed. Thank you for sharing- i want one now!

• Love
Reactions: edgar.kings
This is an absolutely wondrous bag. I had no idea it existed. Thank you for sharing- i want one now!
Oh I'm so happy! I'm fairly new on the forum, and it's so great to hear that!

I carried this bag today and walked 60 blocks in the city in this nice weather. It is so feather light that I never once felt it weighing down my shoulder.

My only caution is - the straps are thin and don't provide a lot of friction on my narrow shoulders. Therefore, whenever I wear a top that's smooth in texture, the bag slips off easily and I would need to walk with my hand holding the straps.

Pic from today - it stands up on its own too!
7427FB80-EF0A-46C1-AEA7-39C5E404E281.jpeg

View attachment 5357147
update from me here! can't believe my luck, walked into the boutique and scored this bicolour version (noir/bleu nuit) in TC leather. its a 31 size and really light as feather. thanks guys!!
i've added the newest les cles twilly in this abricot color for a little spring contrast colour pop! :heart:
Congrats! That's a great color combo! :love:

• Love
Reactions: pris_0727
Hi all, in case you are looking for an insert for your cabasellier bag, you can consider this Japanese seller on IG (@bag_trunk) and she allows you to choose from a variety of patterns/material to customise your insert. I got a few inserts from her and tried my luck with my cabasellier 31! And it came very well made (as always) and you only pay when the insert is completed and ready for shipment.

she will also advise on the bag insert price (it is pricey though) and shipment fees. Hope this helps :smile:

Attachments

• 7304088D-4837-416F-91C7-024B58706B83.jpeg
    7304088D-4837-416F-91C7-024B58706B83.jpeg
    130.6 KB · Views: 78
  • 2A142ACB-769C-40B5-81CF-D6286460F020.jpeg
    2A142ACB-769C-40B5-81CF-D6286460F020.jpeg
    208.2 KB · Views: 80
Hi all, in case you are looking for an insert for your cabasellier bag, you can consider this Japanese seller on IG (@bag_trunk) and she allows you to choose from a variety of patterns/material to customise your insert. I got a few inserts from her and tried my luck with my cabasellier 31! And it came very well made (as always) and you only pay when the insert is completed and ready for shipment.

she will also advise on the bag insert price (it is pricey though) and shipment fees. Hope this helps :smile:
how much did you pay in total? the insert looks really nice!

how much did you pay in total? the insert looks really nice!

i paid 13800jpy for the insert and 2000jpy for the shipping cost from Japan to singapore :smile: shipping took about 6 calendar days to reach me!

i like that it somehow gives a bit of structure as mine’s clemence and have been used for nearly a year and doesn’t cause dents on the leather :smile:

You can view the reel she made for cabasellier31 insert and just DM her in English and check with her :smile: