Hermes Brisbane and Gold Coast

Amazing stock in the Brisbane store at the moment! The new season scarves have arrived and there were a few exotic CDCs and KDs on the shelves which was unusual! The CDCs were colvert shiny gator with GHW and capucine matte gator with GHW. There was also a gris perle matte gator KD which was beautiful :smile: Quite a few wallets and an exceptional mink fur and lambskin shawl. It's the softest thing I've ever touched!

My friendly local TPFers, run, don't walk into the Brisbane store! Today, tricolour 20 toolbox ( black & white exterior, interior baby chick yellow), red lindy 26, vert anglais roulis, mini halzans in light pink and blue paon, ultraviolet Victoria, orange Harnais, and more that I can't remember! They have a riot of colour in with a new shipment. Run, don't walk! :biggrin:

My friendly local TPFers, run, don't walk into the Brisbane store! Today, tricolour 20 toolbox ( black & white exterior, interior baby chick yellow), red lindy 26, vert anglais roulis, mini halzans in light pink and blue paon, ultraviolet Victoria, orange Harnais, and more that I can't remember! They have a riot of colour in with a new shipment. Run, don't walk! :biggrin:

My SA offered that cute Toolbox 20 Trio to me. It is beautiful but too abstract for my style [emoji23] I hope one of you lovely ladies here snaps her up!