Hermes bride-a-brac case

I wonder where you get the rings from?

I received this bride a brac from the online store this week. Different lining and handles on this version. I’m not sure if it’s limited release. I love the dark colour
It's so beautiful! How are you finding the colours so far? Can you wear it ok in summer as well as winter? This is only available interstate where we are at the moment :sad: do you notice any colour fade so far? Thanks in advance!

The dark colour seems quite versatile. I have both the regular and chevron. Chevron is a bit more interesting I think. I don’t think I can comment on the wear as I have only taken it out a handful of times.

• Thanks
Reactions: bagsamplified
Stop by Hermes boutique yesterday. There still is no inventory of bags. Was looking at a pouch and the SA brought out the BrideABrac case. Brought it home. Was looking at some my straps I have to see if it would be possibly to use them. Looked on Etsy and found a shoulder strap specifically designed for the BrideABrac case to make it into a shoulder or cross body bag. You can select length, etc. Ordered it, so in couple weeks, we will see how it works once it comes.

BrideABrac_Orange.jpg

BrideABracTop.jpg

EtsyBrideABracStrap.png

Stop by Hermes boutique yesterday. There still is no inventory of bags. Was looking at a pouch and the SA brought out the BrideABrac case. Brought it home. Was looking at some my straps I have to see if it would be possibly to use them. Looked on Etsy and found a shoulder strap specifically designed for the BrideABrac case to make it into a shoulder or cross body bag. You can select length, etc. Ordered it, so in couple weeks, we will see how it works once it comes.

View attachment 5596820

View attachment 5596821

View attachment 5596822
I have a few of these …they work really really well. I use it for both the smal and large size bride a brac

Reactions: evachan and 888Bee
Have any of you used a water resistant or resistive protectant, like a spray, on your Bride a Brac? I have a light colored one and I am concerned about it getting dirty.

I know it is a toiletries case so technically the inside should be wipeable

I am curious about the protecting the exterior. Thanks for sharing your experiences and any tips!