Hermes Bridado backpack

I have this exact bag but honestly I don’t use it often. When I do I almost use it crossbody. Of course it’s beautiful bc H bags are so beautifully constructed but I would not buy it again. Nothing wrong per se just ok. I sometimes use it when traveling and I want handsfree ( put another bag in this one)

Bumping this thread…does anyone think a male can pull the Bridado off as a shoulder bag or backpack? I LOVE the slouchy, squishy, soft leather used on that bag! The dimensions are perfect for me. But the straps look thin.
I am not a bulky male. A skinny man.

Bumping this thread…does anyone think a male can pull the Bridado off as a shoulder bag or backpack? I LOVE the slouchy, squishy, soft leather used on that bag! The dimensions are perfect for me. But the straps look thin.
Obviously it all depends. My initial first thought was its dainty BUT on second thought I think it works. I have this bag and it kind of reminds of the non structured back packs that kids used a few years ago so on that note, there were very unisex. I have etoupe...what color are you thinking of?

Absolutely! In fact the proportions might be nice for your frame. But have you tried it?

Obviously it all depends. My initial first thought was its dainty BUT on second thought I think it works. I have this bag and it kind of reminds of the non structured back packs that kids used a few years ago so on that note, there were very unisex. I have etoupe...what color are you thinking of?
Blue Hydra or Bleu Électrique. The Bleu Du Nord look pretty online. Hermes does blue tones so well! lol
Absolutely! In fact the proportions might be nice for your frame. But have you tried it?
No, but I should head down to Beverly Hills then. :P

Reactions: TravellerMX
I was just looking at this backpack. I actually had one on hold to look at in my store. My issue was I just couldn't get past the price for what it was. As someone mentioned, for me it reminded me of the Nike backpack my son carried for Lacrosse. For me, I wanted it to carry my grandson's things as well as my own for our little trips out. I had forgotten how much you have to carry for them! I decided to go the reseller route and ordered one. The condition was appalling from what the description of "Excellent Condition, no visible marks or wear" was stated. For me, I wouldn't recommend that route as there are not many out there and seem to have been pretty abused. Having had a chance to see it in person it's cute, but much smaller than I had hoped for. It also hung funny on me. The straps are very thin. But it does come in some great colors. You would most definitely have to see it in person. Good luck!

I was just looking at this bag on the H website and wondering about it. I really love a good sized bag especially for winter months. Was hoping to see a mod shot if anyone has one cross body or on the shoulder. The picture on the website looks like the top sits straight when hanging, but that can't be true, can it? Adding picture for reference. Screen Shot 2021-10-12 at 2.40.33 PM.png