hermes bracelets

jc2239

O.G.
Nov 28, 2005
does anybody know if hermes still makes these bracelets?

1a_1.JPG

i think one of these would be really cute with an hermes lock (like the hippo one) hanging off of it........

on and also.....if the bracelets are available, how much do they cost? does hermes just have their leather bracelets and enamel bangles in display cases in the store? i've always been too intimdated to walk into an hermes store, but i'd hate to walk in and be a bumbling idiot :sad2:

Yes, I've seen these bracelets in various stores. They should still be in stock. I forgot what they retailed for...probably high 200s low 300s. While we were in there, my friend tried it one, but it looked cuter on display. On the wrist, the lock just looked very weird as it was sticking out pretty far. But don't be afraid to walk in and see!

i love the look of the enamel ones but knowing me there'd be a giant crack on it five minutes after i put it on......i want the leather one just so i can hang a cute little lock off of it......

I have one of the enamel ones and I wear it every day. DH bought it for our anniversary 3 years ago. You don't have to worry about hurting it...mine has been banged around and still looks perfect! :love: Next I would love to get the one with the animals posted above. It is so cute!

La Vanguardia said:
crochetbella - do the enamel bracelets only come in one arm size? I'm pretty tiny and most bangles fall on my arm.

The enamel bracelet comes in at least 2 different width. I have a tiny wrist and the thinner enamel bracelet fits perfectly! :P