Hermes Bracelet Minerale

sereniti

Dec 2, 2011
Hello Ladies,

I was wondering if any of you own or have more information about the Hermes Bracelet Minerale. There wasn't much information found on the Hermesistible microsite, or Google.

Action shots would be appreciated.

Thank you all and Merry Christmas!

Hello Ladies,

I was wondering if any of you own or have more information about the Hermes Bracelet Minerale. There wasn't much information found on the Hermesistible microsite, or Google.

Action shots would be appreciated.

Thank you all and Merry Christmas!
The one with the big agate slice in it? I didn't know that was still in production....I've only seen photos.

I was very interested in the necklaces from this collection but very few made it to the US, none to my boutique and when I inquired I was told they were no longer available in the US. I am going to France in a few months and hope to see if I can track the necklace down while in Paris.

Screen Shot 2016-12-29 at 1.47.30 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-12-29 at 1.47.37 PM.png

When I was in Paris in June, FSH has an entire display a of the mineral pieces near the scarf section. They were gorgeous, but I have no idea if that case is still on display at this point. Please post here if you are lucky enough to find!

Reactions: MSO13