Hermes bracelet junkies... I need advice!

Fishfood

Still Abby Fabby!!
O.G.
Oct 21, 2006
I am a WATCH girl!

About a year ago, my wrist got wrenched in a fall (a silly high heel malfunction!:shame:smile: and I found an un-related notch on the inside of my wrist that needed attention. After trying the non-invasive stuff for a while, it looks like I need a little procedure now. Not a big deal at all, and it's nothing serious. I just wanna do it and be done with it.

So my shallow little question is this: what can I get to cover it up while it heals? It's about 1/2 inch North of the widest part of my wrist. I have been thinking a nice wide cuff, probably a soft leather, and I've floated the idea to DH who doesn't seem to mind - as long as it's NOT a CDC!

I've had other surgeries and scars it's not as though I'm vain, but I am such a watch girl that if I don't wear anything I get that little "oh no where's my watch??" jolt every few hours. Mini heart attacks from years of wearing a watch everywhere! Plus I wouldn't mind my wrists to have something pretty on them again.

I don't mind vintage or hitting up the H, I'm pretty open at this point LoL

Any ideas? :graucho: Please DO enable!!

First off *hugs*!!!
H has a lot of pretty leather cuffs right now. How about the Ano (I think that's what it's called?) in leather or the Night bracelet...not all leather but I tried it on on Sat. and it was really nice.:tup:

i don't knwo what will be soft enough but why not try a scarf or twilly wrapped around your wrist- an unexpected style and may end up being a new look for you.

otherwise what about a double etrivier bracelet in barenia. i wear mine all the time.

Sorry about your wrist. My teen sometimes wears a pochette on her wrist...

b1-1.jpg

Angelfish ~ so sorry to hear about your fall and upcoming surgery. Good luck and I hope it is a quick recovery. I'm sorry I cannot be of any help since I only have H enamal bracelets.

I´m so sorry about your wrist, that must have been painful! I have a bump on my wrist too and it ain´t pretty so I love big bracelets to cover it up. A Kelly double tour covers mine, I´m not sure about the size of your injury. I think Rose´s suggestion looks beautiful!! Also there are those wider bracelets with the letter H perforated on them.

I'm so sorry about the wrist-I think the twilly wrap is a great idea-I'm worried that anything with any stiffness could rub on a closure site and impede healing.

Hope your wrist feels better soon!

I think the soft leather Ano cuff is a good choice - these are very bendable and don't have any hardware to make them heavy or difficult to fasten. They just slip around your wrist and adjust comfortably to any size - it sounds like it'll cover just the area you're trying to address.

Aww - sorry about your wrist BUT this is as good a reason as any to go bracelet shopping! There are some wonderful choices out there. I like DQ's suggestion of the Kelly cuff if you are not into the CDC (which of course, is my #1 choice!).

A twilly is a nice change, too!