1. Yes I know all of my threads start with help:graucho:
    but.. I was looking on the french site and I like the bracelet etriviere and the etriviere double tour...
    1. do any of you have either of these and what do you think of them?
    2. what are they called in english?
    3. what colors do they come in?
  2. 1. Have the double toure in natural barenia and love it.
    2. In English, they are called the etriviere bracelet and the etriviere double tour.
    3. Natural barenia and black chamonix are the ones I've seen.