Hermes boutiques in London

It seems that the SAs at Sloane St boutique have changed. There was one middle-aged lady who used to work there. I wonder if she is still working there. Can't remember the name though.

i found bond street extremely helpful and they went all out i was literally treated like royalty but apparently as some members told me that is not the norm. but bond street has quite a good amount of bags in the back so don´t be afraid to ask

i found bond street extremely helpful and they went all out i was literally treated like royalty but apparently as some members told me that is not the norm. but bond street has quite a good amount of bags in the back so don´t be afraid to ask

^ITA. I still remember when I wanted to buy my Blue Jean Trim. The SA had to walk over to the SM to get an OK before she went to the back store and returned with an orange box.

No, Loony. You know Im not sure if he had a receding hairline!!! I just looked on my receipt to see if I could find his identity, but it wasnt there. He was really sweet (well I would say that!! He handed me my Bolide) I feel quite awful that I cant remember his name.

I was at the Hermes at Royal Exchange today and they have a Kelly pochette in brown lizard! Totally gorgeous! Get your DH to go grab it if that's what you lookin for!

QUOTE=Roxane;4207554]Thanks for the replies, ladies. I am hoping to get a Kelly pochette in exotic – lizard or croc. And of course, maybe the DH will get lucky and get a Birkin (looking for an exotic)! I am not in the US, and in my part of the world, trying to get a Birkin or Kelly is like trying to get blood from stone, and prices are higher than in Europe / North America, anyway, so the strong pound does not make too much of a difference.[/QUOTE]

right, i went to bond st today and it was a huuuge improvement on my less than perfect experiences! either they're reading here or then it's just that today is a wednesday afternoon rather than saturday and they weren't particularly busy.

Oooh, you are going to have some cracking birthday presents. I still want the barenia agenda that I can't help stroking every time I go into the shop here :love: