Hermes Boutiques in France (besides Paris)

I was in the Rennes store last week, it is much smaller than Deauville, but carries a bit of everything. Had loads of Kellys on display and various other bags but didn't see any Birkins. The two SA s were very polite and friendly and the one who served me was fantastic. Off to H in Rouen mid December.

Honestly I feel a lot of the local stores might hold stocks for their regular customers more than walk-ins, however it also boils down to luck (there have been people who have been lucky as well, hence all worth a try)...seems like there's higher success for walk-ins in the main store at FSH. HTH!

It used to be fairly easy with FSH in the past but sadly to report that these days it is quite a different case.. Just came back from my Paris trip and did not encounter a single Birkin nor Kelly there, nor was in March, although it could be due to French Open as well as Cannes Film Festival..Paris was jam packed with tourists!!!

When I was there in early May, I managed to get a Kelly Pochette in craie swift (@ George V) and orange swift (@ FSH), 2 birkins (30cm gold togo phw and 30cm brique with white stitching box leather PHW), however before I was offered the 1st birkin, we've purchased few items in between (Dh's yohji bag + leather shoes, picotin PM in brique, 2 belts, 2 scarf rings, 1 twilly and a clic clac).
All the people that went in and ask for a birkin, they will be given a flat out "NO STOCK" response, its so disheartening, however we went in to FSH everyday and didnt give up hope. Scored my birkins on first and last day....
on my last day of visit I saw several birkins were being shown to customers, like a 30cm black togo GHW (absolutely gorgeous), a 40cm orange and 35cm vert anis. several kellys too like 40cm rouge H with GHW sellier, 32cm gold epsom sellier with PHW.

Congrats on your KPs and birkins! :yahoo:

VA!! Wow must have been a beauty :nuts:

When I was there in early May, I managed to get a Kelly Pochette in craie swift (@ George V) and orange swift (@ FSH), 2 birkins (30cm gold togo phw and 30cm brique with white stitching box leather PHW), however before I was offered the 1st birkin, we've purchased few items in between (Dh's yohji bag + leather shoes, picotin PM in brique, 2 belts, 2 scarf rings, 1 twilly and a clic clac).
All the people that went in and ask for a birkin, they will be given a flat out "NO STOCK" response, its so disheartening, however we went in to FSH everyday and didnt give up hope. Scored my birkins on first and last day....
on my last day of visit I saw several birkins were being shown to customers, like a 30cm black togo GHW (absolutely gorgeous), a 40cm orange and 35cm vert anis. several kellys too like 40cm rouge H with GHW sellier, 32cm gold epsom sellier with PHW.

Wow Teepotz, Looks like you bought so many items... Is one person allowed more than one birkin? From the sounds of it you bought more than one?!!

Call me ignorant, call me stupid, but I just don't get it... There is a store, it has very expensive merchandise, customers come in wanting the merchandise and are willing to pay for it, and the store lies to them and pretends the merchandise doesn't exist?
Can someone please explain this to me? I will be in Paris (my first European trip EVER!) for 4 days in July with my DH and would LOOOOOVE to buy something at the FSH... probably just a scarf or something smallish, but something that I can say "I bought this at Hermes in Paris!"

Thanks dreamdoll, yes indeed the VA birkin was beautiful.....

Ralz, I went with my DH, so one passport is allowed one birkin OR Kelly, but other bags there's no limit. At the end of the trip we had 14 boxes :yahoo:

Call me ignorant, call me stupid, but I just don't get it... There is a store, it has very expensive merchandise, customers come in wanting the merchandise and are willing to pay for it, and the store lies to them and pretends the merchandise doesn't exist?
Can someone please explain this to me? I will be in Paris (my first European trip EVER!) for 4 days in July with my DH and would LOOOOOVE to buy something at the FSH... probably just a scarf or something smallish, but something that I can say "I bought this at Hermes in Paris!"

So exciting!!! Hope you do score something special there!! Just going into the store itself is an amazing experience!