Hermes Boots?

May 6, 2007
I recently saw a pair of short (high ankle) black boots with a strap at the back. Looked to be an inch and half sport sole.. in a magazine and now I cant find the picture. Does anyone know what they are called? They arent on the website and I believe they are new this year. Thanks in advance.

fendibbag

Waiting for Birkin!
O.G.
Apr 14, 2007
East Coast
I recently saw a pair of short (high ankle) black boots with a strap at the back. Looked to be an inch and half sport sole.. in a magazine and now I cant find the picture. Does anyone know what they are called? They arent on the website and I believe they are new this year. Thanks in advance.
I think I may know the ones you are talking about, they were on Elle in a section where editors pick their favorite pieces (although the sole does not look that thick to me). If they are the ones, they are called Julia (or Julie?), they are $1375 and unfortunately very rare in the US. I wanted to purchase them and only a few stores ordered them, so my SA is trying to see if they will be getting them. Hope these were the ones and you can find them!

May 6, 2007
I think I may know the ones you are talking about, they were on Elle in a section where editors pick their favorite pieces (although the sole does not look that thick to me). If they are the ones, they are called Julia (or Julie?), they are $1375 and unfortunately very rare in the US. I wanted to purchase them and only a few stores ordered them, so my SA is trying to see if they will be getting them. Hope these were the ones and you can find them!
YES! I googles Hermes Julie Boot and that is them!! Ugh--I will ask my local store

MsHermesAU

Jul 16, 2012
Could someone please post a photo of these boots? I can't find one in Google and am interested to see what they look like! Thanks!

Katel

O.G.
Feb 17, 2007
over the rainbow
my phone plays a cute video song and dance about love (so Hermes) when I click on the link, but my laptop launches a different "game" from the link (again, only Hermes...no info of course :rolleyes:) - grabbed a screenshot of what I think are the Julie boots.

Attachments

fendibbag

Waiting for Birkin!
O.G.
Apr 14, 2007
East Coast
my phone plays a cute video when I click on the link, but my laptop launches a different "game" from the link...grabbed a screenshot of what I think are the Julie boots.
That's it!! Thank you for posting it, I am completely inept when it comes to posting pics!!

SunSurfSand

Feb 6, 2014
my phone plays a cute video song and dance about love (so Hermes) when I click on the link, but my laptop launches a different "game" from the link (again, only Hermes...no info of course :rolleyes:) - grabbed a screenshot of what I think are the Julie boots.
Do you happen to know if the Julie boot comes in other colors as well?