Hermes Book by Koto Bolofo

It looks like the publication date is ca. August 2011. In any case, it is available straight through the publisher themselves and if you join their book club, which is free, there is a discount of 10%.

Here is the regular price and the lower is the book club price (copied from their page):

Price for Book Club members
UK £149.00 £134.10
US $238.00 $214.20
EC €175.00 €157.50

I can't speak to the shipping costs but here is the link: http://www.steidlville.com/books/971-La-Maison.html

Can't wait til it comes out!...

It is a big box and more. Photo courtesy of shopgirl bb.

attachment.php

Attachments

• book 1.jpg
    book 1.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 622
Yeah! Finally received mine today! It is one heavy set. Thankfully, bookdepository packaged it really well and had free shipping

CONGRATULATIONS.

i also ordered mine through bookdepository this Monday and have not yet received the package. when did you order it? did they give you a tracking number so you can check with DHL or Fedex? thanks.

I preordered a few months ago and was dispatched around 2 weeks ago when first available. It was sent via normal airmail. Not sure if you've bought from bookdepository before but from personnal experience, it can take up to a month to receive their orders. This was from their uk site

I cancelled my order with amazon after waiting for over a year and a half for this book!

I preordered a few months ago and was dispatched around 2 weeks ago when first available. It was sent via normal airmail. Not sure if you've bought from bookdepository before but from personnal experience, it can take up to a month to receive their orders. This was from their uk site

I cancelled my order with amazon after waiting for over a year and a half for this book!

Thanks. :smile:

I cancelled my order with Amazon a while ago too.

Got it for £116.18 with the bookdepository so it's cheaper as well!