Hermes Blacklist?

Is it true that if you buy similar items but different colors such as necklace, garden party, belts, etc. from different H stores, and they consider you as a reseller, and mark you have bad credit with H store?

i doubt it if you buy different colors. resellers seem to get away with it just fine anyways judging by whats on ebay. doesn't appear it is too easy to be blacklisted lol.

haha... i heard if u shop with too many other stores they will also flag u? so... if i go to different cities, and happen to see the items that i like, or maybe if i bought a bag, then later i buy a same bag for my mom... i can't do that either?

yeah, i just think sometimes u happen to buy same things, such as necklace, belts, etc as gift to someone... i wonder if u buy 2 same birkin/kelly one for urself, and another one for mom/sis, what they gonna do? lol

I was told that Hermes in London blacklisted a guy who kept coming back to buy the H croco belts. After the 3rd one they said no more.... But H belts are so in demand very low stock everywhere.

I have coincidentally just been told by my ex-SA who is now in the back office and no longer on the sales floor that they watch closely if someone buys eg Kelly wallets in different colours. Even if it is relationship buys over time, there is a chance Hermes will decide to blacklist a customer if they feel there is an issue. I am quite shocked but there it is.

Reactions: addiCCted