Hermes Birkin???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Please help me authenticate this Hermes Birkin. According to the seller, it is an authentic Hermes Birkin 40cm Orange made of Clemence Leather. I requested for more detailed pictures but she acted like a snob and told me that she is no photographer! and that I should just check it out in person. She was asking for $8500 but said she would settle for $3000 for it. I found the ad on CL. Please help me! Please!!!! I would greatly appreciate your input on this:smile:

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/clo/1584875149.html

:biggrin: I know they say ... "You get what you pay for..." :Pbut for 3gs...that's way too much for a fake!

HELP ME PLEASE!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE!:biggrin:

2. It's a 35.
    go to the store and smell the leathers in person first!!!
    See her in person and take a sniff of the leather.

3. Oh sorry! Yeah it's a 35. I confused it with another ad someone else was selling. Thanks for the advice!:smile:

4. I see you found the correct hermes thread and have received a response there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.