Hermes Birkin?

1. Would anyone please tell if it's the Birkin that Kate is carrying? If it's not, which brand is it?

Thanks

2. A picture or link would help tremendously.

3. :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. Sorry about that.

dreambag.jpg
  5. yeah that's a birkin.

6. Thanks JJ! I hope I can find one like that to buy...before my 30th birthday.

7. Birkin

8. It's definitely a Birkin (in rouge, maybe?)- but what's up with her PANTS?!?!

9. Hehe - and she has quite a collection. I've also seen her with a white and black.

10. And what a pretty one in red!

11. I wonder what size birkin that is? Any thoughts?

12. She's so tall I bet it's a 35 - it looks like a nice size for her and I would think a 30 would look small on her...

13. Kate's not that tall.. I've seen a pic of hers holding a 2 tone birkin that looks like it's made from denim. She has so many, I'm green with envy :weird:

14. I agree with shoes that it's a 35cm. Here's a stupid trick(I'm bored at work)::wacko: Strictly looking at the base and not where it bulges on the sides- a 30 cm would be from the end of my elbow to the base of my thumb and a 35 would be to the end of my middle knuckles. I know we all have different length arms and fingers but you can kind of get a ballpark idea looking at a handbag carried on the forarm like she is carrying it.

15. Red is always such a look at me color!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice