Hermes birkin stamp

Status
Not open for further replies.
pinkposh:It should be pretty much on the "same" spot. I noticed (as I wrote before) the stamps do vary, but more in the "quality" of the stamping itself- some tend to have more color and kind of bleed (mostly in togo) due to the characteristics of the leather. They are all hand-stamped and all the artisans do it "their" way. But it shouldn't be too "off" or too "low", IMHO... Maybe posting a photo of your stamp would help?

pinkposh:It should be pretty much on the "same" spot. I noticed (as I wrote before) the stamps do vary, but more in the "quality" of the stamping itself- some tend to have more color and kind of bleed (mostly in togo) due to the characteristics of the leather. They are all hand-stamped and all the artisans do it "their" way. But it shouldn't be too "off" or too "low", IMHO... Maybe posting a photo of your stamp would help?

5403950078_84074e827a.jpg

What do you think?

I'm hoping you ladies can help me. My mother in law is lending me one of her Birkin bags but I noticed that the placement of the Hermes stamp is a bit lower than on my 2 Birkins. Her's is a 40 and mine are 30 & 35-- could that make a difference?? She told me she purchased the bag at a boutique, so it is authentic but I'm just wondering why the placement is lower than on mine. Thanks so much!!

Status
Not open for further replies.