Hermes birkin stamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

varvara

O.G.
Jun 28, 2010
pinkposh:It should be pretty much on the "same" spot. I noticed (as I wrote before) the stamps do vary, but more in the "quality" of the stamping itself- some tend to have more color and kind of bleed (mostly in togo) due to the characteristics of the leather. They are all hand-stamped and all the artisans do it "their" way. But it shouldn't be too "off" or too "low", IMHO... Maybe posting a photo of your stamp would help?

pinkposh

Dec 27, 2007
pinkposh:It should be pretty much on the "same" spot. I noticed (as I wrote before) the stamps do vary, but more in the "quality" of the stamping itself- some tend to have more color and kind of bleed (mostly in togo) due to the characteristics of the leather. They are all hand-stamped and all the artisans do it "their" way. But it shouldn't be too "off" or too "low", IMHO... Maybe posting a photo of your stamp would help?

What do you think?

ABlovesH

O.G.
Feb 16, 2011
I'm hoping you ladies can help me. My mother in law is lending me one of her Birkin bags but I noticed that the placement of the Hermes stamp is a bit lower than on my 2 Birkins. Her's is a 40 and mine are 30 & 35-- could that make a difference?? She told me she purchased the bag at a boutique, so it is authentic but I'm just wondering why the placement is lower than on mine. Thanks so much!!

mistikat

Bling!
O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
All authentication questions should go in the appropriate thread (i.e., bags, scarves, accessories).

Thanks, all!

Status
Not open for further replies.