Hermes Birkin Soleil

Her Mess

O.G.
Aug 26, 2010
I have been dying to add a YELLOW birkin to my collection. It is the only colour I dont have. I have been looking for 4 years now and I always miss my chance. I have been offered a BIRKIN 35 SOLEIL TOGO PHW new condition. The price is 4500€ MORE EXPENSIVE than what it would cost from the store. Should I finally buy it, or should I wait for this summer's JAUNE POUSSIN (a light chalky yellow) and try my luck finding one...
I just think that SOLEIL is the perfect timeless yellow and beats all the others but the price is high....

Reactions: Croissant
If it's the only colour you are missing I think you should go for it. You have been waiting 4 years for a similar colour and Jaune Poussin is really not comparable to Soleil imo. It is a pretty yellow, but it's not the same intensity that you would get from Soleil. As for the price, is it possible to negotiate with the seller? I think 4500 euro on top of the regular price is a bit hefty.

Totally different yellows - if you want vibrant then "baby chick" is not the color you're looking for. IMO it is pretty true to the name (as is Soleil). €4500 is a pretty typical reseller markup on a new bag sad to say.

:P:PJust when i was about to press on my computer to purchase the soleil birkin...... I get a call from Hermes manager (before opening hours!) to tell me KELLY SOUFFRE 32 PHW is waiting for me at the store!!! So voilà my yellow adventure is complete. My collection is complete....Oh wait a minute......missing is a WHITE:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:P:PJust when i was about to press on my computer to purchase the soleil birkin...... I get a call from Hermes manager (before opening hours!) to tell me KELLY SOUFFRE 32 PHW is waiting for me at the store!!! So voilà my yellow adventure is complete. My collection is complete....Oh wait a minute......missing is a WHITE:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wonderful Her Mess! Hermès gods were with you!

Congrats! Can't wait to see it. Yellow is my favorite color!

Please post pictures! Congratulations, how wonderful:biggrin: