Hermes Birkin Orange H vs. Potiron

For me: Potiron > H Orange

However, this is totally about you — if you are not 100% satisfied and/or will still be thinking of H Orange, then return now while you can. I cannot emphasize this enough. It’ll save you a lot of money and hassle on the long run.

In the celeb pics posted, the bags look like everything from an abricot-like hue to feu/orange poppy. Hard to tell exact color(s).

Orange and yellow are my absolute favorite colors for bags and shoes. I am not afraid of color and to my eye, orange is super fun and can look good with almost anything. I love almost every shade of orange there is. I think both the bright orange bag and the potiron bag are really sharp.

That said, if I correctly understood you to say that most of your wardrobe is black, I would definitely suggest keeping the potiron. The brighter orange will read a little halloween if worn with black. In fact, black is one of the few colors I don't wear with my brighter orange accessories because it absolutely results in people commenting on the "halloween" look, which is annoying.

The potiron color will look much more elegant with black clothes but also bold and not boring. Your inspiration photos tell me you are NOT a boring person, so I feel that a strong color like the potiron is a good match for your fun, bolder side, but also elegant enough for your mostly black wardrobe.

i like potiron, you know its a lot closer to the original Hermes orange the one that made Hermes so talked about all those years ago.also i like that leather is natural potiron is such a natural color,I personally don't like artificial colors like lime in epsomfor example, because it seems like such an artificial color, So i very much suggest you give it a chance its a true natural color. i hope you can enjoy it in the best of health darling.

Orange and yellow are my absolute favorite colors for bags and shoes. I am not afraid of color and to my eye, orange is super fun and can look good with almost anything. I love almost every shade of orange there is. I think both the bright orange bag and the potiron bag are really sharp.

That said, if I correctly understood you to say that most of your wardrobe is black, I would definitely suggest keeping the potiron. The brighter orange will read a little halloween if worn with black. In fact, black is one of the few colors I don't wear with my brighter orange accessories because it absolutely results in people commenting on the "halloween" look, which is annoying.

The potiron color will look much more elegant with black clothes but also bold and not boring. Your inspiration photos tell me you are NOT a boring person, so I feel that a strong color like the potiron is a good match for your fun, bolder side, but also elegant enough for your mostly black wardrobe.
I literally just tried it with an all black outfit and it screams halloween to me too lol idk about this color.

I own an H orange K in togo. It is not as bright an orange as the H boxes/shopping bags. You can see a pic of it in the "Whats your latest purchase" thread if you go back a few pages since I posted it with my new scarf. I think the type of leather affects how strong it comes of. I was actually surprised when my SA showed it to me as I thought it looked more muted than what I had expected. I think clemence or chevre will give you a "stronger" orange. I also think that Feu might be more of a strong H orange.

I think you need to decide what you want and then choose a leather and orange shade that matches your wishes. Let me know if you want me to post a pic next to an H box.

Thank you everyone. Looks like i have 2 choices. Either expand my wardrobe colors or return for a safer color way. I swear my Bois De Rose goes with EVERYTHING.
Bois de Rose is another outstanding color IMO but again, it’s a workhorse color not a statement. If you’re looking for a workhorse in the orange family maybe poitiron is still too strong for you. Maybe keep looking….