Hermes Birkin or Alligator LV

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. So I'm waiting to see if my SO request for a black alligator speedy 30 gets approved. I just called LV and there are two other bags the lancelot and the lochness that I like and will consider if the request gets declined. The price of the LV alligators is in the range of a 35cm birkin. Should I get the LV or the Birkin?????

2. My vote is for the Birkin! You lucky girl!!!

3. Birkin, I'm no friend of alligators, but I couldn't stand having an alligator purse. :smile: Besides I think a Birkin is more timeless than an alligator bag.

4. Birkin all the way!

5. definitely a birkin. it's a timeless classic, and it would stay in style way longer than any alligator LV!

6. Birkin!!!!

7. I cetainly love LV, but I'd say go for the Birkin. Its a total classic - you could never regret it.

8. Birkin! lucky gal!

9. Birkin!

10. Birkin, Birkin, Birkin!!

11. I would go for the birkin. The alligator Lancelot is a few grand more than a togo birkin.

12. Birkin

13. I knew that was going to my answer!! But's that's good becasue that exactly what I was thinking!!

14. The Birkin if you get it in something like Togo will end up costing less than a Lancelot, also the Birkin is more coveted...so you better go with the Birkin

15. Birkin without question

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice