Hermes Birkin Black swift 30 CM (need you girls' opinion!! )

If you are looking for a day to evening bag, then take this bag. The size, colour and leather is very classic and elegant. But if you are looking for another bag for casual use, get a bright colour maybe rouge garrance or blue jean.

hi girls, thank you sooo much for your input !!! :biggrin:
I did went to the Hermes boutique and brought the 30 CM black swift back home with me
:heart: ..at first i was hesitating about the size and leather, but after i went back to take a second look at it, I do like it a lot ..
oh, and I also saw a Purple Croc 25 CM Birkin at the store ..oh my god ..it was super gorgeous .. ...cost $25,000 + ....
Love it, but no budget for it ..I took a picture with it, and then had to put it back :love:

hi girls, thank you sooo much for your input !!! :biggrin:
I did went to the Hermes boutique and brought the 30 CM black swift back home with me
:heart: ..at first i was hesitating about the size and leather, but after i went back to take a second look at it, I do like it a lot ..
oh, and I also saw a Purple Croc 25 CM Birkin at the store ..oh my god ..it was super gorgeous .. ...cost $25,000 + ....
Love it, but no budget for it ..I took a picture with it, and then had to put it back :love:
Congrats and enjoy, a great choice! I love my black Birkins, rarely look at the others in my collection.