Hermes Birkin Black swift 30 CM (need you girls' opinion!! )

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi girls,
    I just received an offer of a Birkins, 30 CM black, in swift leather with silver hardware ...
    but the price on it is over $8000+, a thousand more than the Gold Birkin i got last year.
    Do you girls think this would be a good choice (the swift leather, is it easy to get scratch)? Or should I wait for a more vibrant color for this coming spring?
    I now have a Gold Birkin, and also a Lagoon Kelly bag.

Thanks for your input!:heart:

2. The price for a 30 right now is 8250 USD so the price sounds right. Is this a bag you want? It sounds awesome to me and I would buy it but really it needs to be your dream and not mine :upsidedown:

3. Thank you for your advise ! :smile:

4. I have a Havane Swift 30cm and I LOVE it! THe leather is wonderful in all different types of weather and those superficial scratches one always seems to get can rub out fairly easily by hand. It's a great leather, IMO. And you can't go wrong with black.

5. Take it!! if not, please pass it on to the lady looking for a black one before the price increase in the shopping thread.

TAKE IT!!!!

6. I think it would be a nice addition to what you already have.

7. I would only get it if it makes your heart sing!

8. I think it would give you a diverse collection & its a wonderful combination in a bag.

9. Sounds like you like black, but not sure on the leather. I have a 30cm birkin in swift and I find it scratches easily. I like swift in the smaller bags only. I also like more structure and don't like it when the handles stretch with the softer leathers. All that being said, swift is the nicest leather to the touch by a LONG shot. I would advise that you pass on this bag. When you see a bag come out of the box, you know at first glance whether you love it or not. Good luck!

10. ^^I feel similarly....

11. Is it a new bag?
    I love swift and really hope to get anotherone one day!:heart:

12. hi, thank you all for the inputs !! :smile: I went to the store yesterday and take a look at it, probably because of its material, the bag looks a bit small, but it's really cute !

costa, yes this is a brand new bag

13. I've only seen one swift Birkin in 30cm and i loved it. its a gorgeous leather. But you have to do whats right for you.

14. :yes:

15. this is my personal opinion, i would love to have birkin 30 only in bright colors...not black..and if i have to take black, i would take black with gold hw...somehow black with palladium hw never sing a song to me...
    but most importantly..you have to buy a bag that sing to your heart...remember that this is quite a big decision =) goodluck! ow and i love love love swift...just have to be a lil bit more careful =)