Hermes Birkin bags- Linda's Stuff

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi there, I would like to know how it is possible that Linda's Stuff Birkin Bags are authentic. She has several of them and replenishes them often. Many are in exotic colors and leathers, and she has many listed for prices in excess of $20,000.00. They are all listed as NEW WITH TAGS. Where may I ask could she possibly be getting 100% authentic rare Birkins of that value, so many of them, and all new with tags? You can't find bags like that new anywhere, except maybe Hermes. I know that there are many websites (particularly foreign) that sell good fakes at cheap prices, and these sites 100% guarantee authenticity, come with cards, etc. If she is buying them from a place like that, couldn't she technically also guarantee authenticity - since authenticity was certified to her by the vendor? :confused1: I just can't imagine how she gets them. Hermes does not allow people to discount them or sell directly from factory. WHy is she able to get something that basically NO ONE else can? How do you know they are real?

2. for some reason i can't access that forum to post a new thread. anyway, an example of one currently listed is under ebay item no. 200303691432. She posts bags like this for sale all the time, sometimes several at a time. by the way, just as a piece of funny info...look at the shipping cost! LOL!

3. Thanks but I am not looking for an authentication. I know that some sites have already authenticated these bags. My question is, how is it possible for someone who sells on consignment in the US to get 10+ Hermes authentic, new with tags, Birkin bags, rare colors, leathers, so easily? As far as I know, it is almost impossible to find these, even if you go to Hermes in France and are willing to pay retail. If it is impossible for a consumer to get these bags, how is it possible that someone selling on Ebay could have so many at one time, all new, all authentic, all with tags? Unless they are such good fakes that people are authenticating them as new?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.