Hermes BIRKIN 35 black togo

Status
Not open for further replies.

ririri

Dec 8, 2011
Dear Authenticators, I would appreciate your opinion on this bag, just to put my mind at ease. Item: Hermes Birkin Black togo 35 Pal. HW I just bought this bag, it's my first BIRKIN
Bag History:
Pictures:
Comments: I took a lot of the pictures, please let me know if you need more.
Many thanks in advance!

Attachments

• DSC01921.JPG
    DSC01921.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 2,288
  • DSC01923.JPG
    DSC01923.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 1,187
  • DSC01914.JPG
    DSC01914.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 695
  • DSC01915.JPG
    DSC01915.JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 703
  • DSC01917.JPG
    DSC01917.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 682
Dear Authenticators, I would appreciate your opinion on this bag, just to put my mind at ease. Item: Hermes Birkin Black togo 35 Pal. HW I just bought this bag, it's my first BIRKIN
Bag History:
Pictures:
Comments: I took a lot of the pictures, please let me know if you need more.
Many thanks in advance!

You'll definitely want to ask in the Hermes AT thread:

http://forum.purseblog.com/authenti...-bag-please-read-rules-use-format-654198.html

Those ladies are great and really know their Hermes. They may ask for more photos plus the seller's name and a link to the site/auction where you bought the bag.

Good luck!

You'll definitely want to ask in the Hermes AT thread:

http://forum.purseblog.com/authenti...-bag-please-read-rules-use-format-654198.html

Those ladies are great and really know their Hermes. They may ask for more photos plus the seller's name and a link to the site/auction where you bought the bag.

Good luck!
Thanks so much for your respond. It's my first post and I was sure I did something wrong. What is AT? Authenticate this? I thought I posted it there. Any help, would be appreciated!

Thanks so much for your respond. It's my first post and I was sure I did something wrong. What is AT? Authenticate this? I thought I posted it there. Any help, would be appreciated!

No problem at all! Yes, AT means Authenticate This. They will be able to help you over there. Welcome to TPF!

Status
Not open for further replies.