Hermes Berkin On Ebay- recommendations please!

VeryIntoChanel

Hermes Here I Come
O.G.
Mar 16, 2008
Gals,
I am looking to buy a Berkin on Ebay because of its wide variety of choices! For some of you who knows which seller is a reputable one and trustworthy with a fair price, can you kindly recommend me? I am mainly looking for the Blue Jean but will accept other fancy colors too?
THANKS!!!!:tup:

If you go into the H forum you will probably find more answers regarding your future Birkin.

If you buy an authentic Birkin on Ebay, you need to be prepared to spend approximately 25-50% over retail for a new one and right around or just at retail for a preloved one.

Did I freakin spelled BIRKIN wrong? H lovers, dont shoot me! lol

Thanks authenicplease, I read the thread... There was another seperate thread about lindas***stuff (whichmer you spell that!) and I would stay far far far away from her! It aint worth all the risk even though she does refund but the heck with that!

Thank Kristie, for helping me spelled BIRKIN right! I am prepared to buy a blue jean and would want pay a reasonable price for it, thanks for the heads up! I have read somewhere on the H forum that some buyers got theirs at a good price and surprisingly, they found their HG on Ebay too, hence, the start of this thread... am so looking forward to find my new love!