Hermes Belt Kit...need help

4Elegance

O.G.
Dec 6, 2009
Hi Hermes lovers. I have been thinking about purchasing a belt kit but would like to know what you guys think of them. I am specifically wanting the one that is tan and white as I think I can use it in every season. Are there any cons to the white such as color transfer? Your help is appreciated.

Hi... a great choice and having several colourways I have had no trouble with any colour transfer!! Hermes will also put in extra holes if you want them so that you can wear the belt on waist or hip! Don't hesitate these belts are fabulously versatile !!:biggrin:

Etoupe would look very chic, and Blue Jean looks amazing as well. Both with contrast stitching, just beautiful! If you like a huge pop of colour, then orange is another option, but I would prefer the first 2.

So far, i don't have any color transfer on my white belts. however, i do rotate my belts.

Having said that, assuming that the treatment of leather is the same across all H products, it is possible to get color transfer from your jeans on H leather (it happened on my etoupe Lindy)

there are some remedies on how to clean them (baby wipes) although it didn't work on mine :sad:

I was thinking on buying a belt with white as one colour and my SA asked if I would use the white side alot as afew of their clients had got colour transfer on the white side from jeans.

As I will only use the white side occasionally I chose another colour combination, HTH

4Elegance...if you want to wear mainly with jeans a useful colour combination is the dark Navy Blue/ Hermes red (a dark maroon in colour) but not the easiest como.to find. A real classic and my most used is the Gold/Black. Hope you find what you are looking for....and then of course there's the buckles .....!!!!?;);)

i love the white epsom/chamonix natural combo i hv.. i use the white a lot with jeans, wear on dress/shirt etc

and orange/black too. and my first is gold/black.
and love my biege swift/choc chamonix too etc

i keep buying, so u wldn't stop at one.
So go to the store, buy the one that your eyes beam at :biggrin:

I just got back from H (London) now and got gold/black belt. It is one of the most popular ones. I love it. If it's your first belt you should go for something neutral. Black is a must I think.

Also when I got home and tried it on I realized that I bought a wrong size. Does anybody know how long it will take for H to put extra holes there? Do they need to send it to Paris or how does it work? Please help.