Hermes Beginner

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElishaDxoxo

Jan 4, 2017
Hi all, I’m looking for some help. Could some one please educate me a little more on Hermes Kelly’s & Birkins. By this I’m meaning how often do seasonal colours come around? Is there anyway of finding out these colours before they are available, if so how? I’ve been thinking about going in to the boutique & doing my wish list. My sister did one earlier this year & i’ve also seen a few others get lucky from there wish list requests. The only thing is it has been my dream to have a Hermes Kelly or Birkin (I’m not fussy lol) in the colour Craie. Is this silly to even think possible? Would appreciate some reply’s, thank you!

Here is a good place to start. There are very few black and white answers with Hermes so take some time to read around the forum and I’m sure you will get up to speed with our best understanding of things. In general, the best advice that can be given to almost any H question is...ask your SA. They are the only ones with directly applicable answers for you as a client in particular. Good luck!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.