Hermes Bearn wallet with gusset- iphone??

Pias

O.G.
Sep 17, 2007
I'm thinking of buying an Hermes Bearn wallet (the long one with gusset). And I'm wondering if I can possibly put my Iphone in this Hermes Bearn. Can anyone who owns or used to own Hermes Bearn with gusset give me some advice?? Thank you so much for your inputs!!:smile:

Happy new year to all purse lovers!!

Pias said:
I'm thinking of buying an Hermes Bearn wallet (the long one with gusset). And I'm wondering if I can possibly put my Iphone in this Hermes Bearn. Can anyone who owns or used to own Hermes Bearn with gusset give me some advice?? Thank you so much for your inputs!!:smile:

Happy new year to all purse lovers!!

Mine is iphone 5 and it's fit

ee3143059c44072187b4acd68d11c814.jpg

53c8cdb1eab069e41d3125a08c9a7727.jpg

And this when I close it
f404ed7ef292de14f562eb3cf711b1af.jpg

HTH

can someone please brief me more about this wallet. i thought there is only bifold and trifold and never new about this model. Harder to get, price diff, new model....? thanks

There's actually 3 styles of Bearn wallets.

1. Bifold with has 5 CC slots and both sides of the wallet are constructed from 2 pieces of leather sewn flat against each other.

2. Trifold with an extra fold out piece which holds additional 5 credit cards

3. Bifold with gusset again has 5 CC slots, but as shown in MrsRance's super helpful pics, the side with the CC slots has an additional piece of leather sewn in to expand the bill area. In this gusseted/extra space, MrsRance is able to fit her thinner Iphone 5, but it doesn't fit the thicker Iphone 4/4S.

I believe all 3 styles have been around and you see all 3 styles pop up in the stores/online over time, so it's not particularly hard to get. For example, there is an orange gusseted Bearn available on the US H website right now. Or just add to your wishlist and SA can notify you when it comes in. I had to wait 3 months for a specific bi-color bearn with trifold or gusset, but to me, that wasn't a very long wait.
HTH!

1. Bifold with has 5 CC slots and both sides of the wallet are constructed from 2 pieces of leather sewn flat against each other.

3. Bifold with gusset again has 5 CC slots, but as shown in MrsRance's super helpful pics, the side with the CC slots has an additional piece of leather sewn in to expand the bill area. In this gusseted/extra space, MrsRance is able to fit her thinner Iphone 5, but it doesn't fit the thicker Iphone 4/4S.

I believe all 3 styles have been around and you see all 3 styles pop up in the stores/online over time, so it's not particularly hard to get. For example, there is an orange gusseted Bearn available on the US H website right now. Or just add to your wishlist and SA can notify you when it comes in. I had to wait 3 months for a specific bi-color bearn with trifold or gusset, but to me, that wasn't a very long wait.
HTH!

thanks for your informations

HTH!
Thanks for the information! I always learn a lot about H from this forum!:heart:
I also use it as a clutch. The size of my iphone is 4.7".
IMG_9849.JPG
IMG_9851.JPG
IMG_9850.JPG
I love it so much!
The only problem I've got is the ink of my signature on credit cards transfered to my wallet and cannot be removed...:annoyed:
IMG_9852.JPG
Those cards are used for a long time so the ink was dry. I dont know if that was because of hot and humid weather in Taiwan.:confused1: In the past, my wallet were all in black so I didnt notice this problem before...

Reactions: obsessedwhermes