Hermes Bearn Mysore wallet - questions

I know you can get Potiron, violet, black, several shades of brown, Rouge Hermes and Rouge Vif for sure. I'm certain there are more.
Although I love Hermes brights, I want a dark brown (Cocoan, Havane, Cognac, Ebene) or black for my wallet to help mask the dirt. :smile:

When I was at the store last week, they had:
blue jean
purple
pinkish purple (there's an official name to this)
light green
black
gold
... they were sold out on orange.

I personally prefer purple :smile: I have one.

I have 2 tri-folds Bearns. One in blk box-calf and the other in violet mysore. The violet chevre is my favorite because it shows nicely in my bags and the chevre never shows any wear. I was recently tempted by turquoise, but felt that 2 was enough!

does your box calf get lots of scratches? not sure whether i should get a hermes rouge box calf or get a gold chevre?

Sarah-girl said:
I have 2 tri-folds Bearns. One in blk box-calf and the other in violet mysore. The violet chevre is my favorite because it shows nicely in my bags and the chevre never shows any wear. I was recently tempted by turquoise, but felt that 2 was enough!

i saw a black one on the weekend but it was too boring. and i have accessories in hermes rouge, orange and gold. and i also need a colour that would look just fabulous with my blue jean birkin...

still can't decide on a colour!!!

koukanamiya said:
In chevre mysore they also come in fuchsia, rouge vif, yellow, vert anis, and cyclamen.:yes:

Junior Mints said:
i saw a black one on the weekend but it was too boring. and i have accessories in hermes rouge, orange and gold. and i also need a colour that would look just fabulous with my blue jean birkin...

still can't decide on a colour!!!

Fuchsia can work wonders!! It'd be a good contrast.:yes: I've also seen Bearn wallet in Rose Shocking chevre. Rose shocking is a bit pinker than Fuchsia (just slightly) and tends to have a warmer tone.