Hermes Bearn Mysore wallet - questions

Nola

Enjoy yourself!
O.G.
Jul 31, 2006
Europe
I have a chevre Bearn and I love it. The SA might warn you about soft leathers on wallets though!

India

O.G.
Aug 30, 2007
Upper South, USA
Does anyone know the difference between a Bearn bi-fold and a Bearn Soufflet? I saw this one mentioned on the Wallet catalog that was recently posted.

all about bags

Supreme bag lover!
O.G.
Nov 20, 2006
Always in an Hermes State of Mind
I personally prefer my wallets and accessories in mysore. I have bearns, kelly wallets, agendas, karos, key cases and clarrisses in the following colors:
- rouge vif
- violet
- vert anis
- turquoise
- orange
- rouge h
- rose shocking
- vert amande
- framboise

I have also seen it in gold, black and noisette.

I personally like mysores in bright colors. For some reason, they tend to look brighter.

gina_b

Jul 27, 2006
with Mr X
Does anyone know the difference between a Bearn bi-fold and a Bearn Soufflet? I saw this one mentioned on the Wallet catalog that was recently posted.
The bearn soufflet has a gusset that allows you to fit in more paper money/receipts - and is especially handy if you travel abroad and tend to carry more than one currency at a time.

India

O.G.
Aug 30, 2007
Upper South, USA
Thanks, gina_b! I appreciate your answer about the Bearn Soufflet. I wonder how hard it is to get one of these? Irrelevant question as I have no money for such at this time!!! The AmEx bill with the Thanksgiving Kelly just arrived!