Hermes BangKong and HongKong??

pinkish_love

Birkins Hunter
Jun 29, 2006
Hi everyone..

My brother is going for a business trip to Bangkong and hongkong for 10 days and i want to know if anyone have dealt with hermes there..

- whats the availability of 30cm ostrich/crocodile birkins?
- what do they retail for?

Please any feedback is appreciated :flowers:

Hi everyone..

My brother is going for a business trip to Bangkong and hongkong for 10 days and i want to know if anyone have dealt with hermes there..

- whats the availability of 30cm ostrich/crocodile birkins?
- what do they retail for?

Please any feedback is appreciated :flowers:

Where is Bangkong by the way?

Hi pinkish,

I believe you mean Bangkok, the capital city of Thailand.

I don't have experience with Hermes in either places but a girlfriend tells me there is a galore of exotic Birkins/Kellys at the resellers' stores in HK. That is, if you want to buy from resellers in HK.

For some funny reason, the addresses of the H stores in HK and Bangkok is not available on the hermes.com site?!:confused1:

Hermes HK

9 Queen's Rd G8/9, The Galleria, Hong Kong • Tel#852-2525-5900
Lee Gardens, G02-04, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Peninsula Hotel, W12 G/L, Kowloon
Pacific Place, Level 3, Hong Kong
Sogo Dept. Store, G/F, Hong Kong

;)

Prices of luxury goods in Bangkok is a lot higher than most parts of Asia, including Singapore, because of their high import tax. So people normally don't buy authentic luxury goods there.

You may want to try Milan Stations in HK too. They have a good selection of new and re-sale Hermes goods. A lot of them are brand new - buyer's remorse goodies from HK's 1001 socialites.

My mom got herself an ebene ostrich birkin last year... And she was also offered an orange ostrich birkin... But sadly, whenever she went to HK after that, they don't have any birkin available...

Well try your luck though!!!... Hope to hear good news from you from HK. Good Luck!

Hermes HK

9 Queen's Rd G8/9, The Galleria, Hong Kong • Tel#852-2525-5900
Lee Gardens, G02-04, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Peninsula Hotel, W12 G/L, Kowloon
Pacific Place, Level 3, Hong Kong
Sogo Dept. Store, G/F, Hong Kong

;)

I found the staff at H Peninsula extremely helpful. Even bringing in shoes and scarves from other stores for me to try. They had a fantastic green croc Kelly but it was over 12 months ago.:smile: