Hermes bags selling

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello,

I have some personal collection of authentic hermes bags.. i'm interested in selling them, i would like to know how and where would be the best place to do it.
    Thank you,

Manoela

Hermés (4).JPG
  2. Hi, selling is not allowed in this forum. That being said, you can always take it into consignment, ask for quotes on different online consignment shops such as Ann's fabulous finds, yoogi's clother or fashionphile, and you can also ebay it, though I would be really careful on the latter. Good luck!

3. You don't say where you live...but if you live in a heavily populated city with Hermes boutiques, then I am sure there are also brick and mortar consignment shops you can your bags to as well.

Also, I have read that there is basically two ways to sell it at theses reseller shops: 1. Directly have them buy (pro: get cash right away, con:lower amount you get back) 2. Consignment basis (pro: usually her more money back, con: longer time to wait for cash)

Good luck!