Hermes Bag Purchases in 2016 :)

n335hap

O.G.
Sep 14, 2012
So blessed to have gotten these beauties over this year! Just wanted to share my joy on this platform too.
Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought that 2016 would bring me 2 Birkins and 1 Kelly amongst lots of other goodies. Thanks for letting me share! :heart::heart::biggrin::biggrin::angel::angel:

Birkin 35
Epsom Leather, Rouge Casaque, Gold Hardware

Birkin 35
Togo Leather, Cobalt Blue, Gold Hardware
Cobalt looks different under yellow vs white light hence the difference, such a gorgeous colour!

Kelly 35
Togo Leather, Capucines (Bright Orange), Gold Hardware

RC1.JPG IMG_8525.JPG BC1.JPG BC2.JPG CK.JPG CK2.JPG

So blessed to have gotten these beauties over this year! Just wanted to share my joy on this platform too.
Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought that 2016 would bring me 2 Birkins and 1 Kelly amongst lots of other goodies. Thanks for letting me share! :heart::heart::biggrin::biggrin::angel::angel:

Birkin 35
Epsom Leather, Rouge Casaque, Gold Hardware

Birkin 35
Togo Leather, Cobalt Blue, Gold Hardware
Cobalt looks different under yellow vs white light hence the difference, such a gorgeous colour!

Kelly 35
Togo Leather, Capucines (Bright Orange), Gold Hardware

View attachment 3547369 View attachment 3547370 View attachment 3547371 View attachment 3547372 View attachment 3547373 View attachment 3547374
What a great year for you !! Got all gorgeous bags. You're a few that still like 35cm size. They will last forever and I like the extra room as well.

Really love the beautiful bright colors - I'm sure it brightens your day anytime you carry one of these bags! Thanks for sharing and so excited that you had an amazing H year!