Hermes AW23 RTW & Accessories: Show and Discussion

I really love this 'BDSM' Birkin, not so much for the looks, but because it's so practical to carry with the shoulder strap option. I wouldn't be concerned with thieves as most people will probably think it's a fake bag or a different bag entirely which makes it even better!
Totally want the harness - a little BDSM never hurt anyone, lol. Joke aside, it would fix the one issue I have with a B for a work bag. - no shoulder strap.

My first review of a woman's RTW collection. It is breathtaking (I reacted more dramatically and positively to Veronique's collection of men's FW2023). It was stunning. During the women's show, I wanted items for friends and family. Some I thought would look great on me, some I thought I would need to alter to work on me...lol. I love the saturated colors, rich, luxe fabrics, and monochromaticity. Long coats, high boots..and bags!! I love the seller Birkin, the harness, the crossbody kelly, and even the vast parachute material bags. Always loved the Bolide in larger sizes. The Medor bags were stunning; just not sure what I would do with them! My favorite show of Ndege!

I was fortunate to get to try a few things at the H RTW event (trunk show format) for AW23. participants were able to express interest, but it wasn’t clear whether some items would or could be ordered by the store, or if some would be runway only, not for production. I also posted arcon pics on the arcon thread. For pic 10 and 11, the bag is attached to the coat as one piece ( kind of like if comme des garçons did hermes). The gray knit, threaded with leather cords, pic 9, is like a bolero with long ends fastened by a kelly bracelet IDK. IMO, the collection looks classic with a twist, and more wearable than the usual runway might appear

E8A8EFB4-FFD0-44E8-9040-C5894E9E1B8D.jpeg89FCC10C-D4AD-417B-A332-21AD95688FF2.jpegE2BFF3A2-659C-4A7E-BB18-0CFA82AB54F2.jpeg0FECB8B0-6978-4FE3-95D7-ECCA4417A7DB.jpegF65417E9-4AFB-4616-BED5-D136C38C83C8.jpeg947D8D02-FC94-41EA-9314-08CEF5C084B5.jpeg22F98363-75D4-483B-BF51-027A0AA24E70.jpegDC9B48BD-46B3-428B-BBFB-2F63C9696385.jpegD259EE5C-32A1-43D7-9525-52206BAAC5FB.jpegB09E77E6-76CF-4F80-AE35-4DDFB7E827AC.jpeg035DC724-63F7-4213-906E-76E7E617B3E5.jpegE9884698-EAE5-45B8-967C-73E54784DC60.jpeg

The bolero with dangling scarf ends ( no other closure) and the gray sweater are similar cuts, the perfect lux apres ski for the tall and slim (basically not even my imaginary life is this lux :P). I also loved the matching shearling vest, but the combo would read as furry woodland animal on me bc I am short and the chunky side of slim. The other coats were gorgeous but with scarf appendages that might add unwanted bulk. But, seeing this collection in person was wonderful.
86A48B78-F0C9-4F32-8AB0-692DA1AE1803.jpeg51190949-755B-4041-A43D-64A4F9C0F224.jpegDEB58AB1-279C-4433-936D-8C05D904E2FE.jpegF29639A9-3877-4B8E-B02F-8889269DCAB4.jpeg0B83EFFD-6534-452A-A8CA-8D39F0830C7A.jpeg782A36D7-5563-44FF-82BE-B009049CA9E2.jpeg
there were also very nice parachute pants with zip off features (to create shorts or culottes perhaps) in the seasons colors: bittersweet brown; ochre; taupe; and possibly sienna and red. I basically loved the bittersweet choc brown rack of tops, pants, and skirt. @pigleto972001, I have a feeling prices will be eye watering, bc I thought initially some one said the two shearling pieces could be sold separately, but together would be 30K. Then I thought someone said 60K. Then, I heard someone say, this might not be manufactured for the stores, only runway. i forgot to ask about the pricing for the capsule separates. I was with two friends p, so I can ask them. I can PM if I hear anything about the pleated skirt ( I was interested in it too)

Last edited:
I was fortunate to get to try a few things at the H RTW event (trunk show format) for AW23. participants were able to express interest, but it wasn’t clear whether some items would or could be ordered by the store, or if some would be runway only, not for production. I also posted arcon pics on the arcon thread. For pic 10 and 11, the bag is attached to the coat as one piece ( kind of like if comme des garçons did hermes). The gray knit, threaded with leather cords, pic 9, is like a bolero with long ends fastened by a kelly bracelet IDK. IMO, the collection looks classic with a twist, and more wearable than the usual runway might appear

View attachment 5747378View attachment 5747379View attachment 5747380View attachment 5747381View attachment 5747382View attachment 5747383View attachment 5747384View attachment 5747385View attachment 5747386View attachment 5747387View attachment 5747388View attachment 5747389
Ooh great!
I haven’t done anything like like that for Years!
I thought the collection was really spectacular - I hope you get to order some when it’s available !
I wish the shearling wasn’t so expensive as that was what I liked-my other plan is to have a Fendi MTM shearling coat at the beginning of the season, but it’s not the same thing..I’ll have to do that this year

• Thanks
Reactions: 880
The bolero with dangling scarf ends ( no other closure) and the gray sweater are similar cuts, the perfect lux apres ski for the tall and slim (basically not even my imaginary life is this lux :P). I also loved the matching shearling vest, but the combo would read as furry woodland animal on me bc I am short and the chunky side of slim. The other coats were gorgeous but with scarf appendages that might add unwanted bulk. But, seeing this collection in person was wonderful.
View attachment 5747411View attachment 5747412View attachment 5747413View attachment 5747414View attachment 5747415View attachment 5747416
there were also very nice parachute pants with zip off features (to create shorts or culottes perhaps) in the seasons colors: bittersweet brown; ochre; taupe; and possibly sienna and red. I basically loved the bittersweet choc brown rack of tops, pants, and skirt. @pigleto972001, I have a feeling prices will be eye watering, bc I thought initially some one said the two shearling pieces could be sold separately, but together would be 30K. Then I thought someone said 60K. Then, I heard someone say, this might not be manufactured for the stores, only runway. i forgot to ask about the pricing for the capsule separates. I was with two friends p, so I can ask them. I can PM if I hear anything about the pleated skirt ( I was interested in it too)
The first picture with the shearling vest looks so good on you!!!

View attachment 5747411View attachment 5747412View attachment 5747413View attachment 5747414View attachment 5747415View attachment 5747416
The last pic (cropped grey sweater/jacket is superb. :heart:

Stop it! $60k. Oh no! I guess my pause is still on. What! I am not 60….Yet. Give me a couple if months!

The first picture with the shearling vest looks so good on you!!!
Thank you :smile: my friend who tried it with her SA said the shrug is 30K and the full length shearling is 60K. Not sure what the vest is. But. Ugh, no, not at those prices. not for me. But, I will be thrilled and excited if one of us here on h subforum gets one or other :biggrin:

ETA: two years ago, a full length white shearling with large graffiti type H’s was 29K, if I recall correctly? So prices for this collection are way up there

@haute okole, Since you look twenty years younger, does that affect the rule of spend :drinks:

Thank you :smile: my friend who tried it with her SA said the shrug is 30K and the full length shearling is 60K. Not sure what the vest is. But. Ugh, no, not at those prices. not for me. But, I will be thrilled and excited if one of us here on h subforum gets one or other :biggrin:

ETA: two years ago, a full length white shearling with large graffiti type H’s was 29K, if I recall correctly? So prices for this collection are way up there

@haute okole, Since you look twenty years younger, does that affect the rule of spend :drinks:
What a pity, the full length shearling was the piece I really needed in my wardrobe ..but if I’m going to spend that it’s going to be a diamond!
So sorry H, much as I LOVE the collection, I’m going to have to be disloyal for my AW 2023/24 winter coat and go MTM Fendi shearling..
Which is sad as I’m totally in love with the H RTW runway , which isn’t always the case.
The grey knitwear is beautiful but not only unwearable , but I live in a hot building and own Zero knitwear!
But lucky people who are buying this Stunning collection!