Hermes AW23 RTW & Accessories: Show and Discussion

And this is why AW is always my favorite season!!!

Absolutely :heart: the colors and wearability of the pieces. It wasn't super innovative or out there but that really isn't H (for me). This has been the first time in a long time that I see something that could easily fit into my wardrobe. Enjoyed the mix of textures and beautiful fabrics while the look remained ton sur ton. A bit of a MaxMara vibe, if I'm honest. Classic. Clean. Sincerely like the heeled stretch boots. Not convinced by the bucket bags (but that's personal taste), spotted an interesting tassled Birkin (new?). Really looking forward to see more of the accessories and scarves to complement this collection! For my taste/aesthetic, this was a win.

And this is why AW is always my favorite season!!!

Absolutely :heart: the colors and wearability of the pieces. It wasn't super innovative or out there but that really isn't H (for me). This has been the first time in a long time that I see something that could easily fit into my wardrobe. Enjoyed the mix of textures and beautiful fabrics while the look remained ton sur ton. A bit of a MaxMara vibe, if I'm honest. Classic. Clean. Sincerely like the heeled stretch boots. Not convinced by the bucket bags (but that's personal taste), spotted an interesting tassled Birkin (new?). Really looking forward to see more of the accessories and scarves to complement this collection! For my taste/aesthetic, this was a win.
Normally I prefer SS season, but this time I super liked all.

Wow! One of my favorite shows recently. Everything looks so luscious in fabric and texture. The pieces seem so easy to integrate into one's existing wardrobe. Totally agree with the a bit Max Mara vibe (which to me, is perfect!) Those stretch boots (LOVE). I saw a to die for black blazer that I need to see more photos of.

Anxiously waiting for the reply so I can put together my autumn wishlist. Bravo Hermes!