Hermès AW19/20 RTW and Accessories

1. SHOPBOP The big SALE just launched, with markdowns of 40% on 5,000+ styles, including the designer boutique! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NET-A-PORTER NAP's annual Spring/Summer sale is now live, save up to 50% on their designer inventory! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!

papertiger likes this.
  2. Superrrrr excited for this collection!

3. Lots of boring black leather, many 70's tightly fitting, chunky-heeled knee-high boots, one pair of leather shorts ("hot pants") worn with sheer dark hose, very few scarf prints, and tons of KNICKERS. The last time knickers were an item was when Nancy Reagan wore them to some fashion show in France. The only thing I liked was the below the knee (but nice looking) skirts

INHO, the show was a yawn. Who designed it?

Inkbluelover and Flowerlily like this.
  4. Sharing screenshots I took off Hermès' Stories on Instagram few days ago for the FW19 runway presentation.
    Screenshot_20190227-200729_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20190227-200813_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20190227-200831_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20190227-200924_Instagram.jpg

5. Presuming Nadège Vanhee-Cybulski

6. New bag. Pic via H Instagram.
    NewBagH.png

7. I loved the classics: long leather skirts and the silk blouses. I can't pull off the short shorts but the models looked good.

8. Thanks, you are correct.

9. I thought this was one of her best collections yet!! Everything was so beautiful!

Txoceangirl, doni and CanuckBagLover like this.
  10. Attached Files:

11. Was just telling a friend that I love the medor buttons! :giggle:

Julide likes this.
  12. hahaha when the designer has the best look out of all the models:lol:

xiaoxiao and Julide like this.
  13. Ugly clumpy footwear
    and not much better above the ankle either.

I suppose a collection of beautiful stylish clothes would be considered boring.

millivanilli likes this.
  14. Loved the collection. So wearable. I love Balmain as well but so much of the clothes is not wearable in my non IG life. But Hermes is not like that. Very luxe and expensive but totally wearable!

megt10 and xiaoxiao like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice