Hermès AW19/20 RTW and Accessories

eagle1002us

Fashion and Cupcakes
O.G.
Jun 9, 2007
Lots of boring black leather, many 70's tightly fitting, chunky-heeled knee-high boots, one pair of leather shorts ("hot pants") worn with sheer dark hose, very few scarf prints, and tons of KNICKERS. The last time knickers were an item was when Nancy Reagan wore them to some fashion show in France. The only thing I liked was the below the knee (but nice looking) skirts

INHO, the show was a yawn. Who designed it?

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven
Lots of boring black leather, many 70's tightly fitting, chunky-heeled knee-high boots, one pair of leather shorts ("hot pants") worn with sheer dark hose, very few scarf prints, and tons of KNICKERS. The last time knickers were an item was when Nancy Reagan wore them to some fashion show in France. The only thing I liked was the below the knee (but nice looking) skirts

INHO, the show was a yawn. Who designed it?
Presuming Nadège Vanhee-Cybulski

De sac

O.G.
Feb 3, 2008
I loved the classics: long leather skirts and the silk blouses. I can't pull off the short shorts but the models looked good.

PJW5813

Sep 7, 2015
UK
Ugly clumpy footwear
and not much better above the ankle either.

I suppose a collection of beautiful stylish clothes would be considered boring.

Reactions: millivanilli

Suncatcher

Feb 15, 2012
Loved the collection. So wearable. I love Balmain as well but so much of the clothes is not wearable in my non IG life. But Hermes is not like that. Very luxe and expensive but totally wearable!

Reactions: megt10 and xiaoxiao