Hermès authentication

I would never use anyone but bababebi. I tried Authenticate4U once and they never even got back to me, caroldiva has multiple documented errors with Hermès, etc.

Bababebi is the only service I would use

Same with you I had authenticate4u once and they deemed a real birkin with store receipt as fake. Luckily Bababebi was able to rectify that !!

This reputable seller used them with not good result. Fake Birkin bag obtained from them certificate for authentic bag. This is not an isolated case for this company. Hermes authentication for $20 .......you will get what you pay for.
https://www.cashinmybag.com/collect...-35cm-black-clemence-leather-ghw-satchel-2016
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hermes-Birkin-35cm-Black-Clemence-Leather-GHW-Satchel-2016-/361963180949
Wow..... and that is an obvious fake! And they offer a "course" on H authentication. How scary. Although, again, if that seller couldn't tell, that's also a seller issue. Nuff said!
ETA: There's a section on their website that's supposed to be "fakes spotted" and it's literally mostly screenshots of brazen counterfeiters. If it's labeled as a fake, that's not exactly "spotting".

Last edited:
Reactions: nicole0612
I am so torn between Bababebi and Authenticate4u. I sent pictures in Authenticate4u to authenticate a Birkin 35, X stamp and they deemed it fake, so I sent the exact same photos to Bababebi and they claimed it was authentic!! I asked authenticate4u again and they replied in a rude response "fine go with them"... Who do I trust?

I am so torn between Bababebi and Authenticate4u. I sent pictures in Authenticate4u to authenticate a Birkin 35, X stamp and they deemed it fake, so I sent the exact same photos to Bababebi and they claimed it was authentic!! I asked authenticate4u again and they replied in a rude response "fine go with them"... Who do I trust?
I would take the Authenticate4U findings and share them with Bababebi and see what she says. She is extremely reputable.

I think you will find that we did NOT state this to be fake. We stated our Hermes girls didn’t like it. Last night - late at night my time - you were assisted and spoken to. You were told the following

The best I can give you in this is inconclusive

That does not mean it’s fake but it does mean there is question.

I’m posting in order to clarify facts.

Update: I have shared my concerns with Bababebi and she has responded in a very professional manner. She has clarified this with me and I am very satisfied with her answer. I appreciate both A4U and Bababebi's services and effort for taking their time to go through everything with me.