Hermes at Winners

Mimster

Jul 20, 2009
I never thought I would see this happen but it's true. No bags or silks but it is breathtaking!

IMG_6330.jpg

IMG_6328.jpg

IMG_6329.jpg

I'm not much of a watch person but I can appreciate the craftmanship. The SA *thinks* that there will be a few more items coming but not sure exactly what. There was two of these but now this is the only one left.

Forgot to add, the band is black croc and stamped K. I asked the SA about the possibility of people switching merchandise. She assured me that it would be impossible as they keep records of the serial numbers.

:drool: that is beautiful! I know Winners had H perfume but i had no idea - maybe it's time for me to pay them a visit more often - i think i would FAINT if i saw silks - oh im so excited :happydance:

I would love it if Winners carry Hermes silks. I know that they already carry various items from Chanels, Gucci, Prada, BV, Balenciaga, Valentino, Pucci, McQueen, etc. so who knows. The store here is always a madhouse when the Runway Collections come, so you have to be quick.

Winners is a discounted store like TJ Maxx in the US. They are the same company. Only a few stores in Canada carry the Runway Collections. This is in Calgary.

Thanks for the explanation, I figured it was something like that.....I'm surprised that H would sell their merchandise to another retailer? In any case, the Canadians are lucky!