Hermes at Richard's in Greenwich, CT

1. Has anyone been to this Hermes boutique? I'm thinking about going there today and wanted to know if there is a particular SA to ask for. Also, does anyone know what kind of inventory they have?

2. I think User shops there sometimes. You may want to PM her.

3. Thanks, Japster.:P

4. I'm curious about this, too. Do the bags cost more?

5. why will it cost more?

6. hi, I go there maybe once a month, ...prices are the the same but the leather selection is tiny!, nice scarves, nice SA's, some household stuff. :flowers: never kelly or birkins:Push:

7. BUMMER!!! That is how I feel about Hermes in Palm Beach...not much there to want to make the trip...I mean throw me a bone sometimes!!!

8. ^^ Lol

9. Thanks for the feedback, Avandome. I guess I'm better off going to Manhattan.:rolleyes:

10. Oh, I'm not familiar with this store - I thought it was more of a resale place. :smile:

11. Has anyone bought any kind of bag from this location?

12. I also heard that they don't even have a Kelly most of time! Even Kellys are all spoken for!!!

13. Do they have Bolides?

14. absolutely! let us know you see!:flowers:

15. actually, I have seen maybe 2-3x and a evelyne once. the most frequent sighting: garden party in different colors:flowers:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice