Hermes Asia stores - hows it going?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i read that most H stores have reopened in Asia. That’s so nice - we are closwd down here in UsA. I miss those shopping trips :sad:. Got a text from my SA sending greetings, which was sweet.

For those stores open now in asia, how is the experience? Are customers coming back? Are you getting any quota bags? Can I live vicariously through your shopping :lol::heart:.

2. Yes they are still open in Hong Kong with earlier closing hours... It's been great cuz the shopping momentum is low so much easier to bump into lindys, picotins or roulis these days... :smile:

arasi, De sac, hopiko and 4 others like this.
  3. Not in Kuala Lumpur - both stores closed for now. Singapore stores are open still with limited operating hours?

weibandy likes this.
  4. Singapore stores are still open but with shorter hours. There’s less inventory as well.

weibandy likes this.