hermes arcon bag

I'm so glad I found this thread. I was just asking the same question on another one. :angel:

I found some details regarding pricing on a Taiwanese website, not sure on the accuracy.
The price for the Barenia version shows approximately 8,000€ ...I was hoping for a price range around 5k :doh:

If anyone has any more info please share ;)

Screenshot_20230314-180846.png

Reactions: cecchetti
Very true. Do you think it would be the same with a Picotin26? A deep dark hole?
I believe a pico 26 is the old pico GM. If I recall correctly, more light shone on contents of the pico GM bc it was wider, like a box. I currently only have pico PMs and a TGM, the latter of which is enormous, like a cave. For something like that, you need an organizational system of some kind. My issue with a thinner bag like the arcon is that I would have to continually fish things up and out. But, if you only carry a card case and phone, it’s doable.

ETA: I felt this way about the Evelyne, which is why I no longer wear them, except for an occasional TPM (good for planes)

Last edited:
I was fortunate to try it on at an off site RTW trunk show event in NY. I am 5’2, medium build, and on the last hole of the adjustable strap, I can comfortably wear it high crossbody (I prefer high crossbody, first two pics). The bag I tried on was unlined.

View attachment 5747350View attachment 5747351View attachment 5747352View attachment 5747353
I think it looks great on you, but I’m not surprised, as you always seem to have a perfectly put together look. I just have to find a way to raid your closet…:loveeyes:

I was fortunate to try it on at an off site RTW trunk show event in NY. I am 5’2, medium build, and on the last hole of the adjustable strap, I can comfortably wear it high crossbody (I prefer high crossbody, first two pics). The bag I tried on was unlined.

View attachment 5747350View attachment 5747351View attachment 5747352View attachment 5747353
Love love love! Both the back and your classic look.
Thank you for sharing the details, now I will patiently to see if my store receives one in barenia :smile:

• Thanks
Reactions: 880 and cecchetti
  • Thanks
Reactions: cecchetti and 880

Do you know if it's possible to punch additional holes or length the strap in any way? I'm about your height, but would prefer it to sit a little lower crossbody.
This does look like a very nice alternative to the old Massai.