Hermes Apple watch

I had called and signaled interest, and the store called me today to set up an appointment. My appointment is next Tu Oct 6 afternoon.

I wonder if Hermes will launch before Apple if Apple still claims to not know the date. Or will it be just "surprise"!?

May I know what's the date of your appointment? Did you mean next week? October 5th? Thanks

Yes October 5th. They said a line will be outside and an appointment would avoid it, but that means to me they will sell some to non appointments. They also made it very clear threatened gaurenteeing you your choice of sir model or leather.

I can't stand the u clarity of this all. Allie refuses to release a date I bet it's just gonna show up on the 5 at the select Apple stores or they will let Hermes have it as an exclusive for a week

I'm planning on getting the double tour but not sure if I should go for fauve or etain. Fauve looks great in Apple's ad but I wear a lot of grey, black and navy suits. Thoughts?
I'm in the same situation as you. I want the DT but they don't offer DT straps in noir. As a result, I want Fauve and Etain straps; Etain for work for the very same reasons you outlined, and Fauve for fun, but do not want two separate Apple watches. I just wish they would make the straps interchangeable as they have done with other H watches. (I did make that suggestion but we shall see if they include SO colors, exotics, etc in the future). It's a dilemma, but I'm leaning to Fauve (adore Barenia) because I do have plenty of other watches.

I stopped into Madison Ave the other day to pick up a scarf and one of the SMs told me they'd been super busy setting up appointments for next week. They are expecting long lines despite the appointments. I can't decide whether to avoid the store entirely on Monday or show up to see if they really get lines around the block like the Apple store does on release day! :smile:

Very weird convo I had with an Apple rep. He said that they will be having the double tour bands sold separately. He said he couldn't find the price but he does see it as future inventory. I asked him if this was the watch he was talking about and he said no, it is separate. There is the Hermes Apple Watch with prices available but not yet released, and he also sees the double tour band separate but no price attached. Interesting...

Very weird convo I had with an Apple rep. He said that they will be having the double tour bands sold separately. He said he couldn't find the price but he does see it as future inventory. I asked him if this was the watch he was talking about and he said no, it is separate. There is the Hermes Apple Watch with prices available but not yet released, and he also sees the double tour band separate but no price attached. Interesting...

Apple genuinely have been given no information. I called Selfridges UK as they are listed as one of the suppliers and they had no idea that the release date is Monday and have no details or prices - its really really weird !!!!!!!

Why did Hermes agree to collaborate with Apple? I will not buy this. It will go out of style soon. Then unless you can't take off the Barenia wrist band and put it on your cape cod, then it's money down the toilet.

So not Hermes but I did find that Lucrin (Switzerland) carries beautiful leather double tour bands for about $250 US. Since I already have the Apple Watch this seemed like the best compromise for me. I've been lusting after that look since I saw the Hermes Apple ads! I ordered the red-should be here next week. I'll let everyone know how they look!

Reactions: AuthenticChanel