Hermes Apple watch

I ordered the aluminum Nike+ version and am considering getting an H band when it needs to look fancier (but still want to wear the apple watch for tracking my fitness). Anyone did that or do you think the aluminum case with H band would look weird?
I bought the original watch in rose gold aluminum, as wasn’t sure I would like it so I didn’t want to spend Hermes money yet. I loved it and wore all the time. I bought a Barenia band for it for work, and it looked great! Jump ahead, I just bought the 38 Hermes Apple Watch 3 in stainless and love it even more! It’s so much faster than watch 1 although I still use that watch when gardening and such. Or when I need a Barenia fix ⌚️CrackBerryCream, I think any H band would look great with your watch! I would go for it.

Reactions: prepster
So with the Series 3 you can take a cell phone call on your watch? How does that work? Are you happy with the quality of the sound?

Sorry for the late reply, I don’t get onto TPF much with my busy schedule.

Yes, you can take and make calls on the Apple Watch without your phone if you have the LTE connected Series 3. I believe all the Hermès Apple Watch Series 3 version are LTE. You just have to pay a small fee every month through your wireless provider to connect it to your phone.

The quality of the sound is decent. Way better than a speaker phone but less than a cell phone. You don’t have to hold the watch to your mouth, you just speak normally like you would on a speaker phone.

Its very cool. :cool:

Reactions: prepster
I just got the Apple Watch Series 3 without cellular, and was very surprised when I received a phone call on it. I’ve made calls on it, too. I bought it directly from Apple, as the only version on the Hermes website includes cellular, and I had no desire to make or receive calls on it, but it’s a nice surprise to find out it does, within range of the iPhone.

Did the previous two versions have that capability?

P.S. I didn’t think I’d ever get the watch, but I bought it just because I love it with the Hermes strap. :biggrin:

I have a Series 2 and it can receive phone calls and I can make calls with my iphone nearby. My husband gifted it to me a few months back because I always miss calls since my phone is always in my purse. Now I don't have any excuse anymore. :cool:

Reactions: Hermes Nuttynut
I have a Series 2 and it can receive phone calls and I can make calls with my iphone nearby. My husband gifted it to me a few months back because I always miss calls since my phone is always in my purse. Now I don't have any excuse anymore. :cool:
Interestingly, like you, "not missing phone calls" turn out to be the biggest benefit for me after I got my Hermes Series 2 :biggrin:

I just got the Apple Watch Series 3 without cellular, and was very surprised when I received a phone call on it. I’ve made calls on it, too. I bought it directly from Apple, as the only version on the Hermes website includes cellular, and I had no desire to make or receive calls on it, but it’s a nice surprise to find out it does, within range of the iPhone.

Did the previous two versions have that capability?

P.S. I didn’t think I’d ever get the watch, but I bought it just because I love it with the Hermes strap. :biggrin:

They all can receive phone calls when connected to the phone but if you leave your phone at home, you will not receive calls without cellular service on the watch. I don't miss phone calls or important alerts anymore because of this feature but I do feel silly talking to my wrist...

Try this: https://www.macrumors.com/2017/11/09/apple-watch-medor-hermes-band/

Or the original Hypebeast page here: https://hypebeast.com/2017/11/apple-watch-series-3-hermes-medor-noir

It says available November 14 but it’s not on the Apple or Hermès websites.
Thanks, those links work for me. I'm not too crazy about it at first glance; I think the studs look a little like an afterthought since they are so small, but I will still be interested to see it in person.

Reactions: prepster and zzzman